Roppe designed its line of subfloor leveling products with you in mind. Comprised of a unique thermoplastic rubber compound, they're flexible and easy to work with, yet strong and durable. Unlike the others, we have a range of thicknesses available, pre-scored for easy on-site trimming.
• Contains 99% post-industrial waste, bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource. Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Silver and CHPS criteria.
• Available in 48" lengths in two depths 12" (304.8mm) and 18" (457.2mm), and four thicknesses: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2".
• No waiting, no curing as is standard with the patching process. Just fast, easy leveling.
• Constructed of a durable thermoplastic rubber compound, so it's environmentally friendly.
• Install directly over concrete, wood or steel subfloors.
• Installs easily using the recommended Roppe adhesive depending on substrate and installation type, or if rolling loads are a concern.