With its moderate pricing and beautiful color palette, our 700 Series wall base is an outstanding selection for any installation. Easier to work with and providing more flexibility than vinyl base products, Roppe's unique blend of thermoplastic rubber and vinyl makes the 700 Series an attractive and economical choice for a variety of applications.
700 series wall base
• Durable TPR rubber compound contains bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource, and contains 4-6% pre-consumer waste.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Silver and CHPS criteria.
• Moderate flexibility due to its rubber/vinyl mix.
• Thickness of 1/8" (3.175mm) helps hide wall irregularities. Standard 2-1/2", 4", 4-1/2" & 6" heights in 4' lengths/120' per carton or 120' coils in cove or no-toe.
• Ribbed back for positive adhesion and top-lip design that helps base fit tightly against wall.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.