When the surface spec requires resistance to the harshest of acids, bases and solvents—but not at the expense of design and style—Wilsonart® Chemsurf® chemical-resistant laminate answers the challenge. Specifically designed for highly corrosive environments, Chemsurf provides exceptional chemical and wear resistance in an extensive array of decorative patterns. This versatile laminate is an ideal alternative to slate, stainless steel or epoxy when either cost or weight are prohibitive, and is also preferable for applications where the use of cleaning agents will be indiscriminate.
* Key Features
* Type 390 is intended for horizontal, vertical and postforming surfaces, including those where it is necessary or desirable to roll the laminate on a simple radius over the edge of a substrate. This eliminates seams, which are otherwise vulnerable to chemical attack. This type also may be applied to horizontal and vertical surfaces where a functional, durable, decorative material should also be chemical-resistant.
* Postforming grade for no-drip edges
* Available in 4-foot and 5-foot widths, and 8-foot, 10-foot and 12-foot lengths
* Available in 4-foot, and 5-foot widths and 8-foot, 10-foot, and 12-foot lengths
* #60 finish option
* Certification Compliance
* ASTM G-22 Compliant-resistant to bacterial growth
* Scientific Equipment & Furniture Association No. 8.1 approved
* MEA 262-95-M, New York City Material Equipment Acceptance
* GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
* ANSI/NEMA LD3-2005 for HGP Postforming Laminate
* ISO 4586 Standards
* Product Usage
* Wilsonart Chemsurf is excellent for cabinets, case work, counters and countertops in chemistry, biology and pharmaceutical laboratories, hospitals, medical/dental examination rooms, dialysis centers, nurses' stations and pathologists' work rooms as well as in photography labs and darkrooms, beauty salons and product testing facilities.