Flex® occasional tables with their solid hardwood, veneer or laminate construction, guarantee the appropriate solution for any environment.
Timeless Flex Elegance
Crafted from solid hardwood, veneer, or laminate, the Flex tables assure the perfect fit for any setting. With a variety of heights, shapes, and nine standard wood finishes, the Flex occasional tables encompass club, console, coffee, and end tables.
• Flex's classic and timeless design will always be in style
• Solid hardwood construction ensure durability in any environment
• Choose from club, console, coffee and end tables in many different heights and shapes
• Available in nine standard wood finishes
• Legs and/or aprons are constructed of solid hardwood kiln-dried to a moisture content of 6-8%
• All bases are constructed using double bore and dowel joint construction with glue and screw attached blocking at all corners
• Tablet tops are constructed of medium density fiberboard (MDF) core with solid hardwood lumber on all sides
• Exposed wood parts are machine sanded with 180 grit paper, followed by 220 grit paper for a smooth surface