SatenGlas®, acid etched architectural glass: Satin, modern minimalist aesthetics
SEVASA is well known for its high quality range of acid-etched crystal glass: SATENGLAS, SATENLUX, LUXMAT.
3 types of opacity and finish that allow you to choose its level of luminosity and light diffusion, smooth to the touch, brilliance, stain-resistant and an antireflection effect for the most versatile applications. Guaranteed homogenous quality and ISO 9001 (quality control) and ISO 14001 (Environmental safety) Standard Certifications.
SATENGLAS - Quality opacity
The most opaque satin product in the range. Its applications for decoration and construction in general are extremely varied. Highly recommended for facades.
Colours: extraclear, white, bronze, grey, green and pink
Thickness: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 19 mm. (from 1/8" to 3/4")
Size: Standard 201, 225, 240, 252 and 600 x 321 cm / Optional: 180 x 321 cm. (Also available: laminated and mirror).
- Creating atmospheres in decoration and interior architecture,
- Designing furniture, doors, kitchens, baths, stairs, windows...
- Building construction and exterior architecture, facades.
ATTRIBUTES AND QUALITY
- Base: float glass norm UNE-EN 572-2
- Highly resistant to stains and fingerprints.
- Easy to clean.
- Can be cut, bevelled, curved, drilled, tempered and laminated.
For further details, please contact:
Tel. +34 93 828 0333