The natural warmth, beauty and sound of real wood, combined with the natural durability of acrylic. That's how we make wood floors for life. From high traffic to high fashion, our mission is to provide the architectural and design community with real wood floors for real life applications.
Nydree Product Advantages
• Marine Grade Baltic Birch substrate - provides enhanced moisture resistance and greater dimensional stability than traditional substrates
• Nydree UP-28 adhesive system providing anti-mold, 0% VOC, 0% solvent, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial protection while providing moisture protection up to 8 lbs. CaCL2
• Urethane finish products can be refinished using our unique sandless recoat products
• Lifetime warranty, THE ONLY LIFETIME WARRANTY in the wood flooring industry!
• FSC certified version available upon request (COR is SFI certified)
• We quote specific Janka ranges of hardness for each product, compare it to benchmarks like Red Oak or Ipe
• Impregnated color is clear through, not just surface applied on most products
• ADA and UL slip rating
• Tongue and grooved all four sides, not just the sides.
• Optional oil finish available on select styles, great for large areas and makes removal of scratches simple
• Accessories available including transition strips, stair nosing, accent strips and base molding.
• The ONLY true COMMERCIAL WOOD FLOOR
Nydree Flooring is real hardwood. Color, shade and grain characteristics of individual sample pieces will vary. When ordering samples, please remember that Nydree Acrylic Wood is REAL WOOD, and subject to wide and consistently varied color and grain characteristics. It is highly recommended that 15" x 15" submittal panels be requested from your Nydree Sales Agent to provide a sense of the range of color and grain variability you can expect in our product.