The steel alternating tread stair:
* Utilizes a three stringer design, with the alternating treads welded to the stringers.
* Handrails bolt in place during the installation process.
* Available in stainless steel, with a natural finish, and carbon steel with a variety of finishes.
Stair Design Details
Table 1: Steel Alternating Tread Stair Design Details Material Carbon Steel Stainless Steel
Stair Finishes Safety Yellow Powder Coat
Gray Primer Powder Coat
Iron Gray Powder Coat
Hot Dip Galvanized
Choice of Color Powder Coat Natural finish only
heights Custom height built to exact vertical height
• 36" to 240" in 56 Degree Angle
• 42" to 240" in 68 Degree Angle
Optional and Flush Rails:
• 48" to 240"
* Narrow (Original) Handrails - a close-fitting handrail with a 17" inside dimension. Is an added safety feature by enclosing the body to provide additional upper body support.
* Straight Handrails - Instead of narrowing partway down the stair, the handrail remains straight, giving an additional 3" between the handrail. When you need additional space between the handrails.
We recommend the "Narrow" (Original) handrail for the added safety it provides. Still have questions? Contact us.