The alumium alternating tread stair:
* Utilizes a central stringer with curved treads that weld directly to the handrail
* Ideal for outdoor areas where corrosion and rust are a concern, as well as rooftop applications where weight is a major consideration.
* Shipped as one complete welded unit, ready to bolt into place.
Stair Design Details
Stair Finishes Natural finish only
Landings, Treads and Foot Castings: Aluminum alloy F356F
Guards/Handrails: Aluminum Alloy 6063-T4
Central Stringer: Aluminum Alloy 6063-T52
Heights Custom height built to exact vertical height
24" to 216"
55" to 246"
* Standard Narrow handrail: extends 42” above the top landing of the stair
* Optional Narrow Handrail: designed for roof hatch applications, extends 3-3/4” above the top landing.
The “narrow” design encloses the user for additional upper body support .