This unique concealed grid snapping system can be used in interior or exterior applications. For a low cost, clean, monolithic look, the Snap-In Series is aimed for those looking for a quick installation and easy maintenance. The Snap-In Series offers all these benefits while maintaining the desired look of the architect or the designer.
• Interior Snap-In is 100% downward demountable.
• Exterior Snap-In can be supplied with an access door for easy access to the plenum.
• Interior Snap-In: Brake formed square or rectangular shapes are available in a wide range of standard or custom sizes. The panels can be butt joints, have reveals or have beveled edges - Contact us for more information (800-638-5726) or our Agent representative in your area for more details of this system capabilities and limitations.
• Exterior Snap-In: Brake formed square or rectangular shapes with seared open buttons are available in a wide range of standard or custom sizes - Contact us for more information (800-638-5726) or our Agent representative in your area for more details of this system capabilities and limitations.
• Curved Snap-In: Please see curved panels section.
A variety of round, square, rectangular, oblong, slotted and custom perforation patterns are available to meet your project requirements. Please consult the factory Perforations link for more information.
Simplex Ceilings offers a wide range of finishes applied on aluminum or steel alloys. Simplex Ceilings has custom finish selections to suit every customer need. Please consult the factory Finishes link for more information.
Simplex Ceilings offers a variety of sound absorbing backing, each of which can achieve a N.R.C. (Noise Reduction Coefficient) value ranging from .55 to .96. Please consult the Acoustical links on your right for more information.
All metal panels and associated suspension systems are Class I, 0-25 Flame Spread, as tested in accordance with ASTM E84.