Pilkington TEC Glass™ is an electrically conductive glass used in a wide range of markets including CRT/computer flat panel display, heated glass (i.e. refrigeration, heated mirrors, etc.) and oven door markets.
* Electrically Conductive for heated and thermal control, electrostatic dissipation and reduced transmission of electromagnetic radiation.
* Color Neutral Glass inhibits reflector color, increases light transmittance and minimizes haze to optimize clear visibility.
* Durable Pyrolytic Surface created during on-line production when microscopic layers of materials are bonded to the glass, offers unlimited shelf life, minimizes rubs and scratches and will not oxidize or change color over time.
* Easily fabricated, the durable pyrolytic surface can be handled, cut, insulated, laminated, heat-strengthened and tempered using standard techniques.
* Bendable Pilkington TEC Glass can be heat processed and bent after production, unlike soft or sputter-coated glass products.
* Excellent availability for significantly reduced lead times and better control of product cost.
* Available in a variety of glass thicknesses and with sheet resistance ranging from 8 ohms/sq. up to several thousand ohms/sq.
* heated glass
* computer screens
* EMI/RFI Shielding
* oven windows
* and other electro-optical and insulating applications.
For more information visit: