Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Low-E combines both solar control and low emissivity in an on-line coated glass which can be easily stocked and processed.
The natural choice in a solar control glass. Outperforms traditional glass solutions with a unique combination of reflectance, high daylight transmittance and low heat absorption, as well as significantly reduced lead times only a pyrolytic coated glass can provide.
All Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Low-E glass products are manufactured using a patented chemical vapor deposition method. In this on-line process, a gas reacts with the semi-molten surface of a ribbon of float glass to form a reflective coating on clear and tinted substrate.
Available in a variety of colors:
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Arctic Blue
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Blue-Green
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Bronze
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Clear
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ EverGreen
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Gold
* Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ Grey
* Energy efficient - combines low emissivity with solar control for energy cost reductions compared to ordinary glass.
* Design flexibility - achieve natural color with the subtle reflectivity, high visible light transmittance and interior glare control.
* Durability - can be handled, cut, laminated, toughened, heat-strengthened, bent and made into Insulating Glass Units using standard processing techniques.
* Available in a range of colors.
* Heat treatable with color stability.
For more information visit: