A micro-processor based controller, specializing in multi-level control and uniformity. The IQ/MLC™ overcomes the problem of varying RPM’s of standard tubular motors and features:
• Local and master switch options on various levels
• Limited ability to reconfigure motors to switches without rewiring
• 3-button single-station, or 6-button dual-station switches in lieu of traditional rocker/ paddle switches
• 3 predetermined intermediate positions down the window
• Ability to customize the 3 positions to align with architectural details
• Optional Uniform Mode prevents shades from stopping in between the preset positions
• Interface ElectroShades® with A/V control systems via optional RS-232 accessory or momentary dry contact closures.
• Up to 4 motors can be wired to each IQ/MLC and IQ/MLC’s can be daisy chained to form a network
Accessories for the IQ/MLC include Solar Activated Controller (SAC) and 24-Hour Timer, with an interface unit.