CTC Joints are prefabricated caulk joints designed for use over control and cold joints in any area subject to foot and light vehicle traffic.
Surface control and expansion joints are essential in ceramic tile, stone and terrazzo installations.
* Vertical and horizontal applications, floors and cladding
* Interior and exterior surfaces
* Retail, factories, schools and commercial applications where large areas
of tile, stone or wood are common installations
* Fully cured upon installation
* Tile edge protected against chipping
* Guaranteed adhesion
* Resistant to wear, abrasion, penetration and puncture
* Withstands movement without distortion or failure
* Sealant: Thirty (30) popular colors are stocked. Over three hundred (300)
custom colors available
* Aluminum: Clear and bronze anodized finishes
* PVC: Gray
* Locate CTC Joint in tile or stone surfaces directly above joints in sub-floor
* Full length may be fastened to sub-floor using a construction adhesive
* Trowel setting material making sure there is full coverage over the entire leg
* To ensure a smooth transition, mortar bed may be feathered off both sides of the joint
* Set tile up against the joint making sure that the top edge of the CTC Joint is flush or slightly (1/16") below the top of the tile
* Grout the surface as usual
* CTC Joint is sold in eight foot lengths
* It is manufactured in six heights: 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4"
* Standard width is 3/8"
* Reveal is 1/8" wide
* Custom widths and heights are available