Bamboo creates a natural exotic look sure to warm up any space. Armstrong WoodWorks® Bamboo panels are vertically grained and have all the inherent characteristics of natural bamboo. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource - it is a grass that grows back when cut, making it environmentally friendly, sustainable and a natural way to help contribute to LEED® credits (MRc6).
WoodWorks Bamboo has two rich, natural veneers available in Tegular and Vector™ edge details. Bamboo Patina is a standard product, and Bamboo Native is a premium veneer option.
KEY SELECTION ATTRIBUTES
• Rich, natural veneer available in both Tegular and Vector edge details
• Narrow reveal visual
• Vector edge detail provides safe and secure downward accessibility
• Perforated acoustical options available with acoustical infill
• Balanced veneer on panel back to stabilize warpage and excessive panel growth
• Edge banding for superior quality and aesthetics