The MetalWorks Fastrack System offers a broad range of metal panel size and finish options in a strikingly bold exposed linear grid system.
KEY SELECTION ATTRIBUTES
• Large format panels
• Exposed grid system in a variety of widths and modules
• Accommodates a variety of lighting system types and sizes
• Wide choice of perforations and colors
• All panels fully accessible
• Swing down options available for maximum easy of access
• Downward accessibility – minimum plenum clearance required
• Acoustical correction
• Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
• Custom colors are available – contact 877-ARMSTRONG for details.
• Fastrack System modules
Fastrack Systems may be provided in a variety of modules, with the linear grid elements spaced up to 120” apart.
• Exposed C – Channel linear grid elements
C – Channels are available in a variety of widths:4”, 6”, 8”, 12”. Any length may be specified up to 12’ 0”.
Fastrack System infill planks are available in any size within the limits listed below. Size limitations are dictated by efficient manufacture and acceptable panel sag.
Note that large metal panels will inevitably sag. Certain perforations patterns and lighting conditions will render sag very apparent and unsightly. While it may be possible to manufacture panels outside the limitations shown here, our experience has shown that such panel sizes cannot be reliably produced and installed in an acceptably flat condition.