The RH215 Plank System offers a broad range of metal panel size and finish options within the framework of an efficient, economical and well-proven suspension system for use in non-seismic areas.
KEY SELECTION ATTRIBUTES
• Cost effective alternative to custom curved solutions using faceted planks
• Large format planks
• Custom sizes and modules available
• Accommodates a variety of lighting system types and sizes
• Wide choice of perforations and colors
• All panels fully accessible, minimal grid obstructions
• Fully concealed suspension system
• Acoustical correction
• Tight or reveal joint detail
• Cutouts for recessed lights and sprinklers available
• For use in non-seismic areas
• May be used when non-gasketed panel perimeters are desired
• Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
• Custom colors are available – contact 877-ARMSTRONG for details.
The RH215 system features a Hook-on installation system using an "H" hook bar profile. Installation can be installed with or without gasketed 3mm joints.