Tone is a comprehensive collection of height-adjustable tables, offering dozens of shapes, sizes, colors and configurations to outfit any space. As a standalone table or together with monitor arms, keyboard trays and privacy screens, Tone promotes well-being by allowing users to keep moving throughout the day.
• Extended electric height range ideal for tall users
• Adjustable-width base for flexibility in specification
• Cable management options to conceal cables under the desk and to the floor
• Undersized worksurfaces to avoid pinch
• Tone™ Height-Adjustable Tables are certified Clean Air GOLD
• Conforms to the ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Emissions Standard
• Visit Ecomedes to learn more about product certifications and sustainable design at Knoll.
The choice is yours
Tone is available with 6 base types, in a range of shapes and sizes to meet a variety of planning needs. With a neutral aesthetic, a slim foot and a range of finish options, Tone integrates seamlessly with Knoll furniture in open plan, private office and shared spaces.
Tone is available with a choice of adjustment types, finish combinations and handset options as well as a full suite of cable management accessories.
Ergonomics you can track
Using their phone or computer, users can easily program Tone with integrated RIO technology to set sitting and standing goals and track their usage over time. Through the RIO Platform, organizations can track wellness and occupancy metrics across their office space.
Everything in its place
As part of the Knoll suite of ergonomic tools, Tone easily accommodates desktop screens along with KnollExtra accessories, including monitor arms, keyboard supports and desktop lights, enabling user adjustment for comfort while promoting collaboration.