Hexagonal Perforated metal is ideally suited for a wide range of architectural design applications. Hexagonal perforated metal is available in various materials and the majority of the sheets are between 16 and 22 gauge.
Stock List: Select a Material
1/2 inch hexagon, 9/16 inch staggered pattern, 1/16 inch bar
· 80 percent open area
· Carbon Steel: Max. 48 inch width and max. 16 gauge
· Aluminum: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.090 inch thickness
· Pre-galvanized: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.090 inch thickness
· SS: Not Available
1/4 inch hexagon, 9/32 inch staggered pattern, 0.032 inch bar
· 79 percent open area
· Carbon Steel: Max. 48 inch width and max. 20 gauge
· Aluminum: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.040 inch thickness
· Stainless Steel: Max. 36 inch width and max. 22 gauge
· Attractive appearance
· A variety of styles
· Easily shaped
· Available in corrosion resistant materials
· Lightweight and durable
How is Decorative Perforated Made?
Hexagonal perforated is a sheet or coil of material made from metal that contains holes punched by a die. The shape of the hole is determined by the shape of the die. For perforated with a hexagonal hole pattern, the die is shaped in various forms.