Curved tempered glass is achieved through a process of heating, bending and a fast cooling stage. The result is the formation of high compressive stresses on the glass surfaces. This effect produces a greater resistance to any mechanical and thermal stress.
Maximum dimensions / 96" x 197"
Heat Soak Test (HST)
• Optional. Maximum dimensions: 6000 x 300 mm (236”x118”)
• Smaller risk of breakages due to thermal shock
• Greater resistance to mechanical stress (wind, snow loads, etc.)
• Ideal for point fixing systems
• It breaks into small and inofensive pieces
• Top-optical quality glass in reflection and refraction
• Eliminates tong marks
• Unaltered tempered glass physical properties (Young modulus, optical properties, thermal conductivity, specific heat, linear coefficient of thermal expansion, etc.)