CTC Edge offers protection against chipping of tile edges at transitions. It is an economical alternative to bull nose tile. It is available is Brass, Bronze or Clear anodized finishes.
* May be used in place of bullnose tile
* Vertical and horizontal applications are suitable for CTC Edge installation
* High traffic commercial floor applications are most common
* May be used as a decorative strip between tiles
* This product is engineered to protect tile, stone or wood against damage
* The edge is designed with a slight angle toward the tile to distribute the
impact through the body of the tile, thus protecting the tile edge from damage
* Aluminum: clear, bronze, black and brass anodized finishes
How to Radius
CTC Trims and Transitions can easily be modified and installed in a radius or curve using the following directions as a guide.
* Using a tin snips or other appropriate tool, cut the notches out of perforations in leg. The number of open holes required is dependent on the size of the radius. The more perforations that are cut the more bendable the product becomes. (If bending the CTC Joint, you will need to cut the leg on both sides)
* Then slowly bend the CTC Trim into the desired arc. CTC Transitions can be shaped for inside or outside radiuses
* We strongly suggest the use of a template to pre-shape transitions strips prior to installation. This will prevent "kinking" of materials. A template can be created out of any sturdy sheet material such as plywood or masonite
* CTC Edge is available in 8ft. lengths
* Manufactured in eight (8) heights: 1/4", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 7/8"
* Reveal is 1/8" wide