The use of panels in the roof system provides full use of interior space and offers dramatic vaulted ceilings. Interior space that otherwise would be lost to attics can be used for lofts and/or heated or cooled storage areas.
- Panels can be any size up to 8' x 24'
- EPS foam core with OSB 7/16 skins
- Roof panels can be 6" or 8" thick
- Up to 160 mph wind design available
- More energy efficient 30% to 50% over stick built
- Quick construction to get dried-in fast
- Panels are strong, light and easy to assemble
- Panels are fabricated to your design needs
- Meets both commercial and residential requirements
- Code compliant/third-party inspection
- SIPS screws for assembly
- Glue/caulk for assembly
- Ridge beam/structural lumber