This mini tripod lamp is perfect for a bedside nightstand or a desk in the study.
Each lamp leg is attached to a custom bracket, and can be adjusted by flexing it in or out for your preferred stance. The cord is kept tidy and out of the way with a simple pass-through in one of the legs. This functional and beautiful detail prevents the lamp from tipping should the cord get snagged.
Each lamp is handcrafted by a small, independent woodworking studio in California.
- Available in a variety of wood types and shade colors (see image). Please contact us if you would like a combination that you don’t see here.
- Measures 18" tall and 6" in diameter
- 7 foot long vintage-style cotton cord
- Durable, long-lasting finish with a natural sheen.
- Uses standard candelabra (E12) bulbs. 110V, 40W bulb recommended.