Combine high diffuse light and high thermal values with unique aesthetics in vertical applications.
* Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with translucent polycarbonate technology.
* Create unique shapes easily with cold-formed cellular polycarbonate.
* Achieve unsurpassed tradeoffs between thermal value and light transmission to create a sustainable yet attractive building envelope alternative.
* Layer different panels to create unprecedented thermal values.
* Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun's glare and heat.
* Achieve unique effects with Duo-Gard's process for color-and-light manipulation.
* Add Nanogel® translucent aerogel for higher insulation and moisture elimination.
* Add 3S Solar Block spectrally selective coating to reduce heat loads.
* Our structural designs support defined loads for a specific project or location.
* We offer many options such as glass integration for visibility and views, automated ventilation and special lighting packages.
System Structural and Glazing Options
* Series 3000-BPC and Series 2500 Batten are best for these applications.
* BPC offers many options for configuring to a specific performance standard.
* Single-glazed systems are available in 10mm to 40mm polycarbonates.
* Multiple-glazing with two or three panels increase thermal performance and structural capacity.
* BPC accommodates tongue-and-groove panels & connections to eliminate mullions.
* Addition of Nanogel® translucent aerogel and 3S Solar Block coating results in performance unmatched in the market.
See the Polycarbonate Performance Matrix for more information.
* Product selection consultations based on design & performance
* Engineering services including stamped drawings in all 50 states
* Project drawings and specifications
* Installation services available nationwide
* Analytical services including energy studies and ROI