Architectonics handmade tile draws its inspiration from architectural details ranging from 18th century interiors to 1930s skyscrapers; from the gentle curves of southern France to the hard-edge modernist aesthetic of the cubists. The expansive palette and field sizes, versatile moldings and trims make this line suitable for all applications.
* There is a rhythm, symmetry and balanced scale in each of the decorative collections
* A prestigious line of exquisitely handmade ceramic tile exclusive to Waterworks
* Versatile application capability; has the richness and diversity to function as a comprehensive architectural layout
* Hand finished and glazed by skilled artisans. Versatile decorative elements, expansive palette
* Broad and inspirational color palette