AMICUS TASK CHAIR
Amicus® is a fully integrated family of ergonomic seating designed to function for any task or office setting. Highly adjustable, Amicus offers multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how people sit and move over the course of a day.
The line includes task seating which offers users heightened performance, a general use chair for short-term applications and a guest chair with three leg styles.
AMICUS GUEST CHAIR
The Amicus® guest chair features a distinctive curvilinear profile complementary to the task and general use chairs.
Lightly scaled, it is well suited for private offices, conference rooms or reception areas.
Amicus Task Chair
• Encourage movement and good posture through a combination of seat pan contour, foam density and unique flex zones designed to balance the distribution of body weight
• Promote circulation and healthy sitting
• Adjustable arm options include 3D and 2D Arms
• Both arm styles adjust up or down 4 inches
• Helps improve comfort in the arms, shoulders and neck
3D ARM CAP PIVOT
• Rotate 45 degrees inward and 15 degrees outward
• 3D and 2D Arms adjust up to a total of 2.5 inches
• Independent adjustment positions the distance between arms to the user and task
• Adjustment range of 2.5 inches on task chair models
• Adjustable tilt resistance
• Tailors the amount of resistance when reclining
• Cylinder adjustment ranges of 3, 4 and 5 inches
• Allows users to position seat height for proper posture and circulation
BACK TILT LOCK
• Back locks in upright, one of five reclined positions or left to freely recline
• Adjusts 4 inches
Amicus Guest Chair
• Helps support a healthy posture; promotes comfort and movement
• Available with cantilever frame, four-leg frame and four-leg frame with casters
• The chair features a black plastic back with the option of an upholstered inner back
• Models are available with integrated arms or without arms