Now you can use your PC to create signs right in your office, responding to constantly changing needs, at a fraction of the cost of factory lettering. And best of all, the software is FREE! * From the first stroke on your computer to the production of a finished sign, each step is simple and straightforward. The program is so easy, no special training is required! The biggest advantage is the speed at which all of this is accomplished - you can hold a finished product in your hands in minutes! Compatible sign products include:
- a sleek, modular sign system featuring aluminum components and unique decorative elements.
- a series of the Accord 15 directly from stock.
- features an agreeable look created with a gentle arc
- the original injection- molded plastic modular sign system.
- an award winning extruded aluminum framing and attachment system.
Visulex IS - a version of the
non-illuminated directory that permits changing and updating of message strips by the end user.
Pre-established formats, easy to use
Ability to create your own custom layouts
Host of fonts available
Create batches of sign inserts at a time
Over 150 symbols included
Import corporate logos and custom symbols
Perforated paper inserts for standard holder sizes in a variety of colors
Compatible with many APCO sign systems
Minimum system requirements:
-16 MB RAM
-5 MB free disk space
-Laser or Inkjet printer
For important considerations and printer recommendations,
please click here
* If you would prefer a diskette and instruction manual be sent to you, a $30.00 charge will apply. For information on how to order, please contact your
Customer Service Representative