Walnut Hardwood is one of the most versatile and admired woods for flooring or walls. Known for its beautiful grain pattern and color tonality, the beauty of natural walnut wood is an ideal match for a variety of settings.
Walnut is a softwood and is rated for light commercial traffic only. There can be a wide degree of hardness within each plank of Walnut flooring. For a complete listing of Nydree product hardness ratings please review our Janka Hardness ratings.
Floors Designed To Last
The natural warmth, beauty and sound of real wood, combined with the natural durability of acrylic. That's how we make wood floors for life. From high traffic to high fashion, our mission is to provide the architectural and design community with real wood floors for real life applications.
Nydree Product Advantages
- 300% MORE DENT RESISTANT THAN STANDARD WOOD!
- 4,000+ Taber Abrasion Finish for best in industry wear
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch substrate - provides enhanced moisture resistance and greater dimensional stability than traditional substrates
- Nydree MRA1585 adhesive system providing all in one moisture retarder and adhesive. 0% VOC, 0% solvent.
- Urethane finish products can be refinished using Bona Prep and
- Bona Traffic sandless recoat products
- Limited Lifetime Wear Warranty
- High end lamination glue holds wear layer firmly to plywood core - no delams
- FSC certified - please specify FSC in your drawings and include on your purchase order
- FloorScore certified - low emitting material under LEED guidelines
- We publish specific Janka ranges of hardness for each product before and after impregnation, compare it to benchmarks like Red Oak or Ipe
- Infused color is throughout our factory cut sawn and rotary wear layers, not just surface applied on most products
- ADA compliant slip rating
- Tongue and grooved and end-matched
- Infused accessories available including transition strips, stair nosing, accent strips and base molding (base is not infused)
- Built specifically to meet the demands of high traffic interiors
- Assembled in Karthaus, PA USA
Nydree Flooring is real hardwood. Color, shade and grain characteristics of individual sample pieces will vary. When ordering samples, please remember that Nydree Acrylic Wood is REAL WOOD and subject to wide and consistently varied color and grain characteristics. No amount of samples can adequately represent an entire floor installation. Free samples can be requested online or through your local sales agent. Please also note that dye lots and grain can vary on repair orders.
Plank Width - 4" (101.6mm) and 5 1/4" (133.4mm)
Plank Thickness - 0.430" (10.92mm) - nominal 7/16"
Packaged - 4" - 27.5 s/f per box, 5 1/4" - 24 s/f per box
Species - Walnut
Edges - Micro-Beveled and Tongue & Grove
Finish - Pedestrian 4,000 Taber UV Cured Finish (Benzophenone Free)