Our comforters are available in a range of fill types, fill weights and stitch patterns. The assortment includes Sewn-thru Boxstitch, Channel and Karostep as well as a wide variety of Baffled Box constructions.
- Advanced construction methods are used in manufacturing our comforter shells. The quilted patterns used keep the fill evenly distributed and improve insulation. The “baffle wall” construction uses an inner wall of fabric joining the top and bottom layers of fabric which lets the down loft to achieve its maximum capacity.
- Boxstitch and baffled boxstitch designs continue to be the most popular constructions.
Care for Natural Fill Products
- Protect your bedding from direct sunlight, which may cause the fabric covering to fade. for optimum care, DOWN, INC recommends professional laundering.
- Shake your down products frequently to revitalize and re-fluff.
- For storage, cover and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.