Graphic Blast MP (“MP” Melamine Plastic)
Our Graphic Blast MP ADA Sign System is regularly specified for public school and institutional applications because of the product’s performance in high-traffic environments, low environmental impact, design flexibility and affordability. The overall quality of melamine laminates are far superior to acrylics and photopolymers. Melamine plastics meet virtually all municipal, state and federal fire safety and building codes and are NEMA rated “self-extinguishing”.
Green and LEED Benefits
- Highly durable and requires less maintenance and replacement than similar products
- Contains pre-consumer recycled content
- Composed of rapidly-renewable materials
- Local / regional manufacturing within 500 miles
- Low chemical and particulate emissions meeting Greenguard Certification
About our Graphic Blast™ Engraving Process
Best Sign Systems’ proprietary Graphic Blast® engraving process enables artwork and text to be carved in most man-made materials including: engineered plastics, solid-surface materials, stone and wood. Our Graphic Blast manufacturing process is ideal for tactile and ADA compliant interior signage requiring 1/32″ raised characters and grade II “preferred” domed Braille that meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. The Graphic Blast process allows virtually unlimited graphics and text flexibility.
Rugged, two-color, scratch resistant, non-static, fire retardant, washable melamine surface laminate with a non-glare surface and a tough brown phenolic core which is painted a contrasting color after artwork has been engraved into the surface.
- Best “MP” melamine plastic available in 24 standard colors
- 117 standard paint colors for screened text and graphics
- 1/32″ raised text, graphics and Braille
- Non-glare surface
- Fire retardant
- Rugged, scratch resistant