The Gordon MILLENNIUM Acoustical Baffle is designed for installation in high abuse areas such as gymnasiums and swimming pools. It is also suitable for offices, conference rooms, auditoriums, and other areas that require noise reduction. Because of its unique curved design, unwanted sound can be absorbed from virtually every angle.
The MILLENNIUM Acoustical Baffle's high tech appearance compliments any space in a dynamic way.
• .063" thick MILLENNIUM
• 46" wide x 48" tall typical, custom lengths of material are available... call factory for more information
• Flush mounts provided with the system
• Acrylic "Wet" Paint
• Standard Powder Coat
• ACROGUARD™ High Performance Powder Coat
• 1.5# density X 2" encapsulated fiberglass
• Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) = 1.05
• Sound Absorption Average (SAA) = 1.04
All components are factory finished and shipped unassembled for quick setup and installation in the field. Optional complete factory assembly is available upon request.