This limited edition Orbit Baby Bassinet is truly unique. Not only is the product revolutionary in that it can be used alone as a Moses basket, as a modern pram on the Orbit Stroller, and as a cradle on the Orbit Rocker, but it is the first baby gear product of its kind that is made with organic and PVC-free materials.
Features of the Green Edition Orbit Bassinet Cradle:
1. Fully lined 100% organic cotton certified to Oeko-Tex 100 and IMO standards
2. All-natural wool exterior, exclusively supplied by Kvadrat for Maharam
3. All materials in contact with your baby are free of PVC, phthalates, PBDE, and other bad-for-us-chemicals
4. Includes a matching wool Cargo Pod to complete the modern pram look on your Stroller
5. Orbit Baby’s exclusive rotation on both the Rocker and the Stroller frames
6. Includes a Rocker and all of the amazing features of the regular edition Orbit Bassinet Cradle, like ergonomic soft carrying handles, Paparazzi Shield™, secure harness, and easy collapse for travel.
A portion of the proceeds from all Green Edition Orbit Bassinet Cradles will be donated to The Nature Conservancy, the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
The Orbit Green Edition Bassinet Cradle retails for $650 and can be purchased at www.orbitbaby.com.
about Orbit Baby:
Orbit’s products give parents everything they need for taking their baby on the go: Have baby, will travel. Orbit Baby, Inc. i¬s headquartered in Newark, California and is led by CEO Joseph Hei, and COO Bryan White.