Crisunid California is a high-technology laminated glass with a solar control film (50 µ thick) that is placed between two interlayers of PVB. Its main feature is the way it selectively controls infrared solar energy, while giving high visible- light transmission.
• Over 70% light transmission.
• Over 50% solar heat reflection.
• 99% ultraviolet protection.
• Soundproofing properties.
• Safety and impact resistance.
• The reflecting surface is protected against any external attack.
• The same security level with less thickness, if compared with a current laminated glass (example: 66/3= 666/2).
• Energy savings through reduced air-conditioning requirements.
• Savings of electric light costs.
• Savings in solar control accessories, such as curtains, blinds, awnings, etc.
• Savings in glass thickness.