Product type 890, Wilsonart ® Thermofused Melamine (TFM), is a decorative paper treated to be thermally fused to suitable substrates such as particleboard or MDF. TFM compliments Wilsonart® HPL Designs. (Some restrictions may apply. HD designs are NOT available.)
The process of creating TFM consists of:
* A décor paper impregnated with reactive melamine resins,
* These papers are then partially cured with heat in a treater to allow for storage and handling.
* Final curing is done at the time of hot press lamination when the resins form a hard, permanent theroset bond between the paper and the substrate.
* No separate glue is required.
* Product type 890
* 7-10 day lead time
* Size Availability: Widths 50” and 62” (38” limited availability)
Length based on customer requirements (Maximum 12’)
* Laminator minimums may vary – contact a laminator for more information
* Finishes – contact a laminator for more information
- Specify TFM based on design and product type