Test Sieves are accurately and optically constructed by placing wire cloth between two suppressed die formed frames. They are offered in brass or stainless steel or a combination of both. Bottom pans and top covers are also available in brass or stainless steel.
Stock List: Select a Material
Test Sieves are made in various diameters (8 and 10 are standard, 3, 6, 12, 18 inches, 200 or 300 mm). They are offered in a full or half height. See the table below.
Sieve Height Table
Depth to Cloth
*8 and 10 inch diameters are standard.
*Values are in inches except for 200mm and 300mm.
· Used for straining
· Offered in brass or stainless or combination
· Full or half height available
· Standard diameter is 8 inches
· Accuracy of opening assured
· Test sieve cloth is optically measured
· Die formed frames for guaranteed fit
· Bottom pans and top covers are available
Depending on your specific needs, you might be able to substitute other McNICHOLS products for Test Sieves.