Perforated with a square hole can provide a greater percent open area than round holes. It is versatile, economical, and available in a variety of materials, gauges, and hole sizes.
Stock List: Select a Material
· Available with large percent open area
· Accurate hole sizes
· Available in lightweight materials
· Available in corrosion resistant materials
· Suitable for decorative applications
· Available in heat-treated screen plate
How is Square Perforated Made?
Square perforated is a sheet or coil of material made from metal that contains holes punched by a die. The shape of the hole is determined by the shape of the die. For perforated with a square hole pattern, the die is square. The die's width can vary from approximately twice the thickness of the material being punched to over two inches. Common, in-stock sheet sizes for perforated square hole products include:
· 48 x 120 inches
· 48 x 96 inches
· 36 x 120 inches
· 36 x 96 inches