PlastiPerfTM, which is made from polypropylene plastic, excels in damp or corrosive environments. It is nonmagnetic, antistatic, and very lightweight.
Stock List: Select a Material
· Corrosion Resistant
· USDA Approved
· Cost Effective
· UV Resistant
Plastics are exceptional in their ability to resist corrosion, but have limitations when it comes to perforating. Not all plastics can be perforated. Materials such as nylon will string. Polycarbonates and acrylics are too hard and may shatter. Teflon is too slippery and does not feed easily through the punch.
· Punching - Plastics can be punched as light as .032 inch
· Thickness - Generally maximum thickness up to 1/4 inch
· Flatness - Plastics cannot be leveled like metal sheets, so flatness may be a problem
· Sheet Size - Plastic sheets are typically available in 48 inch by 96 inch sheets
· Coils - Plastic in not available in a coil