Perforated round hole pattern is one of our most popular products. It is versatile, economical, and comes in a broad range of hole patterns, sizes, gauges, and materials.
Stock List: Select a Material
· Used for ventilation, decoration, protection, etc.
· Good strength-to-weight ratio
· Wide range of open area percentages
· Accurate hole sizes
· Available in corrosion resistant materials
· Available in lightweight materials
· Suitable for decorative applications
How is Round Perforated Made?
Round perforated is a sheet or coil of material made from
) that contains holes punched by a die. The shape of the hole is determined by the shape of the die. For perforated with a round hole pattern, the die is circular. The die's diameter can vary from approximately twice the thickness of the material being punched to over two inches. Common, in-stock sheet sizes for perforated round hole products include:
· 48 x 120 inches
· 48 x 144 inches
· 48 x 96 inches
· 36 x 120 inches