Experience the warmth and beauty of real wood at a fraction of the cost with Arbor Series' comprehensive line of wood wallcoverings. Arbor Series is a popular choice among designers, architects, and building owners looking for an attractive high-quality wood interior. Arbor Series wood Veneers provide substantial cost savings compared to other wood options such as millwork. Delivering the beautiful look and feel of natural wood, Arbor Series wood wallcoverings offers everything you're looking for in a wood wallcovering and more!
A Focus on the Environment
Made with the highest-grade wood veneer, Arbor Series is a favorite among environmentally-conscious consumers. Efficient veneer slicing processes provide exceptional yields compared to other wood options, reducing the amount of hardwood required for an interior. Several trees are harvested from plantations which are carefully managed to ensure the forest's health.
Arbor Series Wood Wallcovering sheets are pre-fabricated, AA-Architectural Grade veneer that install like contract wallcovering. Arbor Series is Class A fire-rated and manufactured with five components to provide stability and easy installation. For higher traffic areas, Arbor Series Ultra wallcoverings provide increased durability and abrasion resistance. Multiple matching options and custom finishes are also available. This construction gives Arbor Series stability and allows for minimal expansion and contraction caused by seasonal humidity.
The Arbor Series Wood Wallcoverings combine the beauty and warmth of real wood with the simple installation convenience of contract wallcovering. Arbor Series Wood Wallcoverings provide a classic look to any interior setting at a substantial cost savings over solid wood.
* Perfect for nursing homes, assisted living facilities, conference rooms, cruise ships and hospitality interiors.
* Banks, law firms, restaurants and retail settings.
Arbor Series Wood Wallcoverings are flexible enough to be used on curved surfaces. Because of the greater production yield achieved with wood veneers, fewer hardwood resources are required compared to solid millwork.
Arbor Series Wood Wallcoverings:
* Provide stability. By design, wood veneers maintain a consistent size. Hard wood panels expand and contract with seasonal humidity.
* Provide uniformity. Grain and color is consistent in wood veneers, resulting in a uniform pleasing appearance.
* Save Time. Wood veneers arrive finished and install like contract wallcovering.
* Assisted Living Facilities
* Conference Rooms
* Corporate Lobbies
* Hospitality Interiors
* Law Firms
Add class to your environment with Arbor Series. For more information call 800-275-3789.
Class I/A Fire Rated
Smoke Developed: 25
* Standard: 2 coat urethane finish with 30% sheen
* Ultra 30: 3 coat urethane finish with 30% sheen (used in high traffic areas)
* Ultra 70: 3 coat urethane finish with 70% sheen (used in high traffic areas)
3' X 9' sheets; custom sizes available. Inquire with your local sales representative (RT product's size is 3' X 8')
Arbor Series Benefits
* AA-Architectural Grade Veneer
* Installs like contract wallcovering
* Arbor Series Wood Wallcovering sheets are pre-finished
* Flexible enough to be used on curved surfaces
* Because of the greater production yield achieved with wood veneers, fewer hardwood resources are required compared to solid millwork
* Stability minimal expansion and contraction caused by seasonal humidity
* Custom Stains Available
* Inquire with your local distributor
Note: Because wood is a natural product, color, tone, and grain configuration may vary from the samples shown on this site.