Clear crystal, white lampshade
BY ARIK LEVY
The Torch collection takes up classic Baccarat lighting codes as seen through the use of the straight arm from the Zѓ__nith chandelier and the drip saucers decorated with pendants.
The Torch collection takes up classic Baccarat lighting codes as seen through the use if the straight arm from the Zѓ__nith chandelier and the drip saucers decorated with pendants. The pairing of crystal and shiny metal brings a touch of modernity to the product. Arik Levy enjoyed playing with the lamp shades by proposing a black lampshade turned upside down. This lamp can be used in a variety of ways, including as a desk lamp.
- Handmade twisted crystal straight arm, hurricane holder and drip saucer decorated with clear crystal pendants and arrowed prisms as well as one red crystal pendant
Polished mirror finish stainless steel base
- Nickel-plated brass base with a polished mirror finish
- White lamp shade in pleated taffeta placed upright or upside down black lamp shade with an aluminium reflector
- the combination of the Zѓ__nith chandelier arm and contemporary materials results in a bang on trend design product.
- Two versions offering a more classic option with the white lamp shade or a more contemporary option with the black lamp shade.