The striking good looks and 50's flair of this simple tripod lamp make it the perfect accent piece to light up a room.
Each lamp leg is attached to a custom bracket, and can be adjusted by flexing it in or out for your preferred stance. The cord is kept tidy and out of the way with a simple pass-through in one of the legs. This functional and beautiful detail prevents the lamp from tipping should the cord get snagged.
Each lamp is handcrafted by a small, independent woodworking studio in California.
- Available in a variety of wood types and shade colors (see image). Please contact us if you would like a combination that you don’t see here.
- Measures 29" tall and 8" in diameter
- 8 foot long vintage-style cotton cord
- Durable, long-lasting finish with a natural sheen.
- Uses standard bulbs (E26). 110V, 60W bulb or equivalent recommended.