GRADUEL® Satined glass with gradual opacity
Gradual opacity, selective privacy
Aesthetic acid-etched satin glass with progressive opacity that plays with privacy, brightness and transparency: a versatile new glass which interacts with its surrounding selectively and gracefully.
It allows you to choose between privacy or the opposite: defining vision areas with transparencies.
- Market’s unique gradual acid-etched satin glass.
- It allows different versions
- The satin area achieves high resistance to scratches and stains.
APPLICATIONS: Dividers (office, rooms, …), Bath areas and shower enclosures - screens, Corridors, Doors, sliding doors, Table surfaces, Design commercial premises (showcase, interiors…)
Different options available:
- Translucent to transparent
- Transparent – translucent – transparent
- Translucent – transparent – translucent
Thickness: 3 to 12 mm (from 1/8” to ½”), and laminated
Sizes: Standard 225 x 321 cm (88” x 126”). Optional 180 x 321 cm.
Colors: extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror.
ATTRIBUTES AND QUALITY:
- Base: float glass norm UNE-EN 572-2
- Satin area is highly resistant to scratches and stains
- Easy to clean.
- Can be cut, beveled, curved, drilled, tempered and laminated.
For further details, please contact: