safeTcork vinyl tile
• Formulated using bio-based phthalate-free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Cork content provides aesthetic appeal and may improve slip resistance when moisture is present, when tested in wet conditions using ASTM D2047.
• Available in .080” thick 12” x 12” and pre-grooved, heat weld 24” x 24” or 36” x 36” tiles for seamless installation with matching vinyl welding beads.
• Flexible enough to self-cove during installation, but can withstand extreme static rolling loads up to 2,000 psi.
• Color is inherent throughout the tile thickness and available at a Single Price Point.