Rop-Cord Recycled Rubber Tile
• Mother Nature-friendly and recyclable, made with 90% post-consumer waste from tires, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System. Made in the U.S.A. and meets CHPS criteria.
• Lifetime delamination warranty.
• Nominal 3/8” thick vulcanized backing and nominal 3/8” thick non-vulcanized backed modular tile allows diverse patterns in 12” x 12” tiles.
• Easy maintenance – just vacuum and spot clean as needed.
• Suitable for outdoor applications. Outdoor applications can be hosed off and left to dry.
• Four (4) color options: Pine, Crimson, Indigo and Earthtone. Note: When exposed to direct sunlight and other elements, discoloration will occur.