Keeping it mean, lean and clean.
Like the daring duo whose names they carry, this well-tailored studio sofa, and close friend of Clyde, is armed for work or play.
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Condit Charcoal: 100% Polyester upholstery | 30,000 Double Dubs
- Sanford Black: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Dubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Otter Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Copper Velvet: 80% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required