The Brackett® chair is a simple integrated form in a contemporary European style. It combines classic design with sensible functionality like pneumatic height adjustment and a tilt locking mechanism.
This chair is crafted with 2 form plywood shells that have foam cushioning with 4 base options. The bases are made of 5/8" steel tube in either 4 legs or sled frame, pedestal swivel and the 5 star aluminum or plastic base with casters. The chair is available in a multiplicity of options- powder coat or chrome finish options for the sled, 4 leg frames and pedestal base. The swivel/tilt is available in black plastic or polished aluminum finish.
• Pneumatic height adjustment (Five-star base)
• Black tilt locking mechanism (Five-star base)
• Tension control (Five-star base)
• Hard floor casters, add $100 list per chair
• Chrome Five-star base, add $140
• Specify chrome or black legs
• Specify chrome or black sled base