Jens Risom's furniture, the first collection designed for and manufactured by Knoll, helped establish the company as an early provider of modern design in America. The Lounge Chair's combination of gentle curves and geometric angles exhibit Risom's Scandinavian design sensibilities.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Cotton: 100% natural cotton
- Sunbrella®: Acrylic/Polyester blended yarn. Has slight stretch, is UV/fade resistant, water repellent, bleach-cleanable and stain resistant
- Cotton/Nylon: 40/60 blend with water repellent finish
- Frame available is Maple, Walnut or Teak hardwood
- Seat basket of arm lounge chair attaches to arm frame with invisible screws
- Catalyzed lacquer finish
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
• Risom Lounge Chair is certified Clean Air GOLD
• The Armless Lounge is available in a contract version designed for high-traffic areas. It features a reinforced frame with solid wood stretchers underneath the seat (will match the selected wood frame finish) Use part number 654LCC to specify the contract version.