The simplicity of the Propeller table facilitates flexible meeting and training applications. Easily configured and reconfigured to create the furniture layout suitable to a range of activities, all Propeller training tables and desks feature easy ganging mechanisms and casters or glides, as well as ingenious cable management for powered mobility.
The flexibility of Propeller also means that a broad range of configurations can be created to meet the needs of any desking scenario. Privacy and modesty screens are easily installed without the use of tools to efficiently accommodate any change the work environment may demand.
With a wide range of sizes, leg options, and color finishes, the Propeller table can easily be specified to complement a multitude of design aesthetics ranging from clean and modern to a more traditional space.
• DESIGNED FOR VERSATILITY. All tables are equipped with easy-release ganging mechanisms and optional casters to allow for quick reconfigurations.
• COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCT LINE. With so many options in size, finish, electrical capabilities, and bases, the Propeller table can meet the demands of any office environment.
• EXTENSIVE POWER AND DATA. Wire management is integrated in the design of the legs to maintain a seamless aesthetic. The delivery of power and data is handled by a comprehensive offering of electrical management options.
• PRACTICAL OPTIONS. Among the many practical options Propeller provides are: rolling cart, folding and nesting tables, flip top tables, column base tables, privacy and modesty screens, shelving accessories, credenzas, and sideboards.
• IIDA Apex Design Award, 1994
• IDSA Silver Industrial Design Excellence Award, 1995
• Honorable Mention, ID Award Design Review, 1995
• The propeller portfolio includes table desks, standing height tables, folding tables, C-legs and T-leg tables, and pedestal tables. All bases feature the unique S-shaped leg design which incorporates two separate channels for power and communications wiring. Adjustable glides are available for all leg types. Standard legs can be specified with optional locking casters.
Linking & Planning
• Propeller training tables and desks feature easy ganging mechanisms and can easily be configured and reconfigured to create furniture layouts suitable to a range of activities, from the classroom to open plan.
• The signature aluminum Propeller leg easily manages wiring directly to the tabletop through a variety of power and data accessories: Grommet, Quadruplex, and Plexus Box. Flaps on the legs hide wires to preserve clean lines and eliminate visual distractions.