In 1966, the Platner Collection captured the "decorative, gentle, graceful" shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The iconic pieces are created by welding hundreds of curved steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
• Table tops are available in wood, clear and bronze glass, coated and natural marble and natural granite in a wide range of colors
• Base available in polished nickel plating, 18 karat gold plating, or metallic bronze paint
• Round top sits on base of vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
• Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
• Platner Dining Table is certified Clean Air GOLD