Eero Saarinen vowed to address the "ugly, confusing, unrestful world" he observed underneath chairs and tables -- the so-called "slum of legs." A five-year design investigation led him to the revolutionary Pedestal Collection, including the Tulip Chair.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
• Cushions available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers®
• Seat shell is molded fiberglass
• Base is heavy molded cast aluminum with white, black or grey paint
• Available with swivel base
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
• Saarinen Tulip Arm Chair is certified Clean Air GOLD