Designed by David Dahl
An open spaces dream, the Serafina Modular Series can fill a room like no other. Tapered lounge chairs are adjoined with connecting bridges that mirror its angled qualities to create a uniquely uniform and elegant relationship that withstands scale, shape or function. From straight-line tandem seating to semi-circular and S-shaped configurations, each component is specified individually, along with a host of accessories, for creating the ideal setting.
• Single, 2-seat and 3-seat armless units.
• Connecting bridge available in six sizes: 6"ќ wide straight, 20"ќ wide straight, 30-degree, 45-degree, 60-degree and 90-degree.
• Bridges available in beech veneer, laminate, upholstered, or in combination.
• Corian® top option available.
• Optional rotating tablet and power units available on individual chair units, seat end-units and specified connecting bridges. Tablet offered in beech, walnut and white oak finishes, in addition to laminate and Corian®.
• Each seating unit comes standard with four concealed linking connectors and bridges come standard with four linking receivers.
• Linking connectors pivot outward from underneath chair to link with bridges, with no tools or hardware required.
• All connecting bridges are interchangeable and reversible.
• SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models).
• Lounge starting COM list price = $1,288.
• Bridge starting list price = $834.